Zonta Club of Houston Educational & Charitable Fund (ZCHECF)
Presents its 7th Annual Charity Clay Sport Shooting Event
Saturday, February 8, 2020
Event Start Time: 10:00am
Location: American Shooting Center
16500 Westheimer Parkway, Houston, TX 77082
Cost is $130 per person or $600 for a team of 5. This includes 50 targets at a reserved private 10-station course (shooter shoots alternate 6/4 targets at each of the 10 stations). Non–Shooter Lunch is $25.00 per person.
- Ammo- appropriate 12 gauge or 20 gauge
- Eye & ear protection - yours to keep afterwards
- Range officer- one per group/team of five
- Scoring & computerized printout of scores
- Loaner guns available at no cost (or you may bring your own)
- Light Breakfast Snacks provided before the tournament
- Lunch and Adult Liquid Refreshments following the shoot
- Awards and gifts for the best Teams and best Male & Female shooter
- Exciting Door Prizes
- Additional Games and Mulligans will be available for purchase
Sporting Clays is an exciting form of clay pigeon shooting, commonly described as "golf with a shotgun. It involves shooting clay targets at multiple locations (called stations). The original idea behind sporting clays was to create an experience that more closely reflects actual hunting conditions. This allows for all generations to share the experience.
Supporter Signs: from $100 to $400 each. Please show your support of the Zonta mission by purchasing a Supporter sign. These signs will be displayed at the stations and the Luncheon.
Underwriter Sponsorships Available at: $500, $750, or $1000.
We hope you can attend! CLICK HERE to register online, to purchase a Supporter sign and/or to become an Underwriter.
Or click 2020 Flyer and Registration to print.
For more information, please contact:
Kayleen Kill 713-851-7349 (email@example.com)