Zonta Club of Houston Educational & Charitable Fund (ZCHECF)
7th Annual Charity Clay Sport Shooting Event
Saturday, February 8, 2020
Event Start Time: 10:00am
Location: American Shooting Center
16500 Westheimer Parkway, Houston, TX 77082
Cost is $130 per person or $600 for a team of 5 and includes 50 targets at a reserved private 10-station course (shooter shoots alternate 6/4 targets at each of the 10 stations). Non-Shooter Lunch is $25.00 per person.
- Ammo-appropriate 12 gauge or 20 gauge
- Eye & ear protection - yours to keep afterwards
- Experienced Safety Officers for each group
- Scoring & computerized printout of scores
- Loaner guns available at no cost (or you may bring your own)
- Light Breakfast Snacks provided before the tournament
- Lunch and Adult Liquid Refreshments following the shoot
- Awards and gifts for the best scoring Teams and best Male & Female shooters
- Door Prizes
- Additional Games and Mulligans will be available for purchase
- Silent Auction
Supporter Signs: $100 to $400 each. Please show your support of the Zonta mission by purchasing a Supporter Sign. These signs will be displayed at the stations and at the Luncheon.
Underwriter Sponsorships Available: $500, $750 and $1000.
Sporting Clays is an exciting form of clay pigeon shooting, commonly described as “golf with a shotgun”. It involves shooting clay targets at multiple locations (called stations). The original idea behind sporting clays was to create an experience that more closely reflects actual hunting conditions.
ZCHECF is a 501c(3) organization.
Proceeds to benefit local Zonta scholarships for young women in high school and university,
as well as our local and international service projects. Go to www. zonta.org and www.zontahouston.org.